A few things about this outfit…
1. I like wearing scarfs bandana style. It makes me feel like I’m still 17 going to a hardcore show.
2. Growing your bangs out sucks. And will always be the worst.
3. I love the color of this skirt. Also, I swapped it with Julie and when I wear it I think of her and that makes me happy.
4. This skirt is still a little tight in the waist (baby weight. grrr). Not the right choice when I had to sit most of the day yesterday in the car or at moms group. #suckingitin
5. This shirt is amazing. Go buy it now. It’s on sale and I promise it will go with EVERYTHING
6. That is all. We are off to ikea today. Let’s hope this 3 hour drive is worth it.
Green Military Button Up: J.Crew (On Sale!)
Wool Skirt: Swapped (similar)
Scarf: Thrifted (Similar)
Dylan Glasses: c/o Bonlook
Ankle Boots: Madewell (Similar cheaper version)
SHOP THE LOOK: