Yay! It’s the weekend. I got myself an unlimited pass to our local hot yoga studio this month and it’s been the best decision ever. Totally love the solo time sweatin’ it out in a dark, hot room. Can’t wait for my next class. This is random but Oh dear! We’ve hit another rough spot with Rowan and sleep. Why, oh why can’t this child sleep through the night. It takes every fiber of my being to be patient with her in the middle of the night with her ridiculous requests. I love her but HALP! Ok. Anyways. Happy weekend friends! Hope your’s will be filled with more sleep than mine is going to be.
Here are a few of my favorite things from the internet this past week:
1. We may be in the midst of winter but I am day dreaming of family bike rides like whoa! I’m kind of obsessed with all the bike options Wayfair has to chose from. Have you checked there site before? So much awesome stuff. I am loving this bike, this one and of course this one as well!! Is it summer yet?
2. I am pretty sure this is the best looking dessert ever.
3. Looking for the perfect buffalo plaid coat? Look no further.
4. Ahh this cat planter is amazing! So awesome.
5. James is the coolest. Love when she does her Worn posts.
6. I was at a friends house the other night and they served me a glass of wine in these glasses and I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were. I felt so fancy!
7. Rachael. Rachael. Rachael. She’s a good egg. I highly suggest you read her blog.
8. This jumpsuit is everything. So gorgeous!
8. I can’t get over these shoes! So adorable for so many reason.
9. Love this idea of putting a ribbon in your closet. What do you think?
10. I got Rowan this super cute sherpa/shag pull over this winter and ever since I’ve been desperate to find something similar for myself. Viola! The search has ended!
11. Hahaha. Love this post! It was honest, silly and super fun to read about the failures of 2014.
12. My perfect summer sandal!
13. Wouldn’t this be the perfect decoration for a little girls nursery? So cute!
14. I truly love and respect Drea’s perspective. She’s a favorite for sure!
15. I can’t quit my oversized sweater obsession. How cozy do they look? Love this one and this one. Plus who doesn’t love a good sale.
16. Rowan’s most favorite site! We do all of the projects together. She loves the painting ones best!
17. Kind of obsessed with how oddly beautiful this bathing suit is for the girls. I love it! I also love 6pm
18. This watch! Trust me!