It’s Friday!! Yippie!! Can’t wait for a slower paced weekend. We have just one soccer game this weekend and I am hoping the weather might hold out for an apple picking trip. Of course if a baby decides to show up I would be ok with that as well. Anyway, I have been day dreaming of wearing regular clothes again and these 3 outfits would be top on my list of things I would wear this weekend…
6 pictures from my phone this week…
and here are a few favorite blog posts and articles from this week…
1. A good reminder to slow things down and listen to what we are called to for our lives.
2. Totally made these the other day and guys! They are AMAZING!! We ate them all up and then have been using the left over pumpkin caramel to dip apples in. Yum!!!
3. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… My most favorite style blog. I pretty much pin every outfit. If only I could afford those boots!
4. Loved hearing from John and Sherry from Young House Love again over on the newest Lively Show podcast.
5. I think I need to eat this for breakfast tomorrow.
6. I love this blog. Some of the best articles on foster care for sure!! Would love to hear Jason speak sometime soon.
7. Guys!! Julie came to visit me last week!! It was such an awesome surprise. Our visit was short but sweet but it was so good to catch up with her. She’s a traveling machine these days.
8. How cute is this diy project for you and your kids. Love the idea of a solar system necklace!
9. My favorite food combination will forever be kale and sweet potatoes! Doesn’t this salad look so very yummy!!!