Happy Friday Everyone! Here are a few favorite things from around the internet this week…
1. T.J.Maxx asked the girls to participate in their Maxx Kids Art Contest. The campaign want kids to get involved with helping others and learning about caring for our communities. 25 winners will be selected to receive a $250 savings bond and the chance for their artwork to be featured on products sold in T.J.Maxx stores that benefit organizations who help children in need, like Save the Children. Download your entry form here and drop off at any T.J.Maxx store until July 11th. Rowan told me her favorite thing in the whole world is “making homemade lemonade together and then making a lemonade stand to give out to all the people in the neighborhood who are thirsty”.
Finley told me her favorite thing was “going hiking with Meme and Papa…and butterflies”.
2. Have you browsed through this summer sale? Nordstrom has some great items on major sale forkids!! Love all the swimsuits. Plus these shoes and these shoes for me!
3. Doesn’t Julie look so beautiful in this outfit?! Love the whole look!
4. This was by far my favorite father’s day post from around the internet this past week!
5. The LOFT is kind of killing it right now. They’re lucky (well my wallet is lucky) I am pregnant right now. I desperately want 1. this gingham top 2. this gingham top 3. this flow white top 4. this jumpsuit 4. this dress 5. I am totally tempted to just buy these to wear next summer- soooo on sale! P.s you can get $25 off your order today!
6. Pinch of Yum is one of my most favorite food blogs. Don’t these look so dang good?!?!
7. Still the very BEST basics out there. An easy way to look effortlessly cool this summer!
8. Indiana is back at it!! This time her and her husband Chris are making awesome and hilarious podcasts. I was honored to be one of their very first guests. We talked about trends we wish we could try and how our style has changed since becoming a Mom. Go give it a listen and then subscribe to their new blog!
9. Going to try these (here and here) easy breezy non maternity dresses! I think they will work with or with out a baby bump!
10. I am pretty sure I would dip EVERYTHING in to this yummy dip. Love this blog so much!
11. My all around favorite fashion blog. Always so classy and chic!
Stocking up on some adorable baby basics from J.Crew this weekend. All on sale for 30% off!!