It’s the weekend! Yay! Anyone have any big plans? It was 40 something degrees today and it felt like summer. That’s being dramatic, but I am so tired of it being so cold. I am convinced we need to move back to Hawaii. I may or maynot have been scheming this all week. At least I was dreaming of being back down in FL with my family. I didn’t take too many photos on my camera when we were there. Here are the few random ones that I did get.
Here are some of my favorite links from around the web this week…
1. Love this post on gardening over on Ohdeardrea. Growing a garden really can be a metaphor for life. Love her insight.
2. Shared our love story (how Kev and I met and fell in love) over on Danielle’s blog last week. Did you know we got engaged, married and moved 6,000 miles away all in 5 weeks?
3. This baby rain coat is about the cutest thing ever! Pair with some rain boots- ooh!
4. Ha! This article made me laugh. JBBB.
5. This watch is just so simple, yet beautiful. A watch you could wear everyday.
7. I am so touched by how Ashley shares stories about her daughter. So tender and raw. Love their family!
8. I’ve become mildly obsessed with the idea of both the girls having a pair of hightops. In white of course!
9. So intrigued to try this spaghetti squash pizza crust. It sounds delicious.
10. This sleeping bag is so beyond ridiculous. How fun would it be?
11. Enjoyed reading this perspective on using the word “blessed”. What are your thoughts?
12. This is my kind of outfit! Mara looks beautiful even in just a tshirt and jeans. Those shoes!!