Have you heard of Everlane yet? I am pretty obsessed. They make it so easy to look effortlessly cool and chic. I have countless of their tee’s, sweaters and their short sleeve raglan I wear more often than I should admit. Their prices are great too! Plus, they have an awesome business model that I really respect. Check them out if you haven’t already.
Here are a few other favorites from this past week…
1. I’ve been dying to find the next race we are going to run. How awesome are these shoes? the color!! and this running jacket is perfect for the up coming cool spring days.
2. I’ve become slightly obsessed with Kid President.
3. This dress! Gasp. It’s so beautiful!
4. Love this sweet DIY heart shaped planter. So cute!
5. A cute little gnome bottle opener.
6. This post made my art teacher heart so happy!
7. This plaid shirt is so perfect. I would wear it everyday.
8. Chocolate dipped pretzels!! Mmmmm.
9. I know we are way, way far off from sandal weather but… I need these for summer.
10. Love this post from Drea. She is one of my most favorites.
11. Searching the West Elm sale pages is turning into quite a favorite past time.
12. All my favorite jeans over at Urban outfitters are on sale for $39 bucks!!!
I’m obsessed with Everlane thanks to your favorite tshirt post from not long ago. I now have 4 of their tshirts! They are perfect for my life as a mom.
I love those jeans too and totally stocked up. How is the sizing on the ever lane tees? Do you size up for the slouchy look?
Your grammatical errors are so distracting. Great blog otherwise!
I would also like to know about the fit on the Everlane tees! I’m probably about your size and usually wear a Small or Medium shirt; are these tees already sized to fit larger or should I buy a larger size if I don’t want a tight fit? Thx!