Happy Friday Everyone! We are off to Rochester for the weekend to see my 2 sisters and to hang out with Julie and Chris!! I am so super excited. Who knew Rochesters was smack dab in the middle of Albany and Pittsburgh. Here are my favorite items from around the web this week…
1. LOFT is having a 40% off sale ON EVERYTHING!!! I am kind of dying over all the simple and chic items they have for spring. The styling is perfect on the pictures above. I really like what they are doing over there! 40% off!!
2. I got these jeans the other day and they are PERFECT! and so inexpensive. I love them.
3. Oh I just loved this post from Danielle. So Sweet.
4. Doing something special for Valentines Day? This is the perfect dress!
5. Warm brussels sprout salad. How delicious!!
6. I kind of really want this cat sweatshirt.
7. This is my dream item right now. It’s just so pretty!
8. So super excited for Jessica. Her new job sounds like a dream!
9. Love this super sweet and simple Kate Spade watch.
10. Cutest dang pregnant lady out there! Almost makes me wish I was pregnant again.
11. These are my most favorite heels that I own. Back in stock!!!
12. THIS SALAD!!! OMGOSH!!! I want to eat it all now!
13. Have we talked about how cute babies are in scarves? These are my favorite!! I want them all.
If you’ve got time in Rochester, you should check this out … http://www.artisanworks.net/home.php
It’s amazing! Room after room of art and sculptures and more.
I love finding other New York bloggers. You’re just a couple hours north of me! 🙂
Thank you so much for including my salad in your roundup! Now I’m off to go check out those jeans…
Oh! Funny! I have those jeans in the dark indigo wash and adore them. Now I need them in black. 🙂