Our Halloween was pretty rainy and cold, but that didn’t stop us from trying to make the most of it. Rowan was not only one Princess, but two Princesses on Thursday. Cinderella for her school party and then Princess Peach for Halloween night. I will admit that she didn’t know who Princess Peach was and thought she was a lalaloopsy Princess instead. Ha! It was a lalaloopsy dress from target- I just added the medallion in the center and made the crown to match Princess Peach. I wanted her to match her little Super Mario friends. Shhh don’t tell her. Wasn’t it so fun to see everyone’s kids dressed up on Halloween on instagram? It made my whole night. I loved it. So, so cute!!
3. This dress is blowing my mind!! I want it so badly. I better start saving my pennies.
4. I get so excited when I see someone following their dreams and doing something exciting. So very happy for Jentine. Can’t wait to go visit her store next time I am up in Canada.
6. Lesley has such a wonderful heart! Love this honest post from her.
7. Hands down my most favorite shoes for Finley. Nothing stays on her feet better or looks cuter than these shoes. I have a hard time not buying every color.
8. I’ve been on a mad search for a compact double stroller. I don’t want a side by side stroller but I want both seats to lay back- and I am pretty sure I found the perfect one!! LOVE this one!! Any one have this one? I’d love to hear reviews.
9. Such a great post and such beautiful pictures. Love Anna and her family.
10. How perfect is this little purse? Love the plaid!
11. Stocking up on cold weather gear for the kids too. Ordered a cute little North Face jacket for Finley and I don’t know why but I think these boots for kids are 1. totally acceptable 2. super cute and 3. practical. I just ordered a new pair for Rowan since she grew out of the ones she had last year.
12. Love this time of year beacause it means it’s 50 DIY Days of Christmas over on The Paper Mama
13. Absolutely swooning over this necklace. The colors are just too beautiful!!
14. Have you checked out Little Hip Squeaks lately? Oh man, there are some crazy cute things right now!
15. This lamp is pretty awesome. Love those Edison bulbs.