Oooh I LOVE when Modcloth has there Last Hurrah Sale. Everything is 70% off!! There are so many super cute dresses. I searched through the sale and found my absolute favorites! I want that Lauren Moffatt dress so badly!
Head on over and snatch up your favorites before they are gone. I hope you all have a lovely week! We have a busy few weeks ahead of us and I am excited to try to make the most out of these last weeks of summer.
Here are a few of my other wishlist items from around the internet this past week.
1. With Fall around the corner I can’t stop dreaming of ankle boots. Maybe I’ll have to ask for these ones or these ones for my birthday.
2. Kev and I are running a half marathon in October and I have been dying for some new gear. Love these running pants, these running shoes and for colder weather this jacket.
3. I am planning a girls night out for my birthday weekend. I can’t wait to go out to eat and then dance the night away with friends. I would so love to wear a dress like this, or this for the special evening.
4. There is a crap load of good stuff for sale over on Urban Outfitters right now!
5. In love with these patterned pants. So comfy, yet chic for the weekends.
I love these dresses and go over discounts TAKE ADVANTAGE. That plan. Eachother to finish the summer we have birthday my love, retirement party my father got together almost the entire family, my city holidays …. Kisses and happy Tuesday.
All these gorgeous natural waist dresses make me want this last trimester to speed along so I can hurry up and get an amazing dress–or shop my closet for all my awesome pre-pregnancy dresses! Thanks for the inspiration!!
I really appreciate your usage of “crap lot”
Also, those Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots are perfection.
I saw the HUGE sale they’re having, but I’m all HUGE with a baby. How sad. LOL I covet their dress collection!