This is the week to get crap done! Oh boy! I have a to-do list that is about a mile long. We leave Thursday night for Texas and I have a boulder size ball of anxiety in my chest about leaving Finley. That is whole other blog post though. I still need to finish (i mean write) my workshop talk for the conference. Eek! I am just so nervous it’s making me doubt everything I want to say. At least I will get to hang out with the above lovely lady all weekend! Well, I leave you with my favorite links from around the internet this past week and a bunch of phone photos that make me smile.
Let’s knock this week out of the park!
1. This oversized cardigan (sweatshirt?) looks like probably the most comfy thing ever.
2. How adorable is this Stella McCartney Kids bloomers set? And it’s on sale!
3. How cute are these pies? and only .69 cents!
4. A bright red, tweed, motorcycle jacket? Oh goodness.
5. How adorable is Linda? Love her in this pretty pink dress.
6. I would love to be lounging in these Nike pants. Also, how cool are the color combo in these running shoes. Oh I love new work out gear.
7. Tears. Tears. Tears. Loved Rachael’s birth story.
8. Love the fit and shape of this skirt. Makes me want to twirl around.
9. I’ve been wanting to do one of these zombie runs! Don’t they look like so much fun?
10. Kind of dying to get these jeans. Just need to justify the price though. So perfect for fall.
11. 2 words. This cookie!
12. My most favorite place to get jewelry! Always great prices. Look how pretty this necklace is.
13. Loved reading this little brain dump over on Sometimes Sweet.
14. I have 2 of these personalized wire necklaces. One Finley one and one Rowan one. I love them so very, very much. So delicate and beautiful!
15. Oh Goodness! I love these shoes. Cap toe shoes get me everytime!
*the most amazing stroller ever in the top picture was a gift from 4Moms.
goodluck with your style conference talk. I’m from Austin originally and wish I could hit up the conference. It has to be terribly hard for you to leave your little one. 🙁
Also I’m curious to see how you like the Origami stroller. We looked it but it’s seems terribly heavy.
looks like an amazing time!
Oh my goodness I love the pic with all the kiddos thrown up in the air!! Framer for sure!
Hi just curious about the headbands/wraps Finely is sporting in the pics above, so cute! Any details? I’m always looking for fun headpieces for my gal! Thanks
Love the girls getting all that air!!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Aww…I can’t imagine how leaving your sweet babe must feel, but I’m so grateful that you’re coming to TxSC. I can’t wait to hear whatever it is that you’ll be sharing. I know there will be so much wisdom to gain from you and I feel really blessed to be attending this year! Hope to meet you there!
your girls are so sweet.
and yay for tattooed chicks!!!
Despite all the buzz you have a good week. The pictures are very beautiful, this precious little to give you a big hug. Kisses and happy Tuesday.
Go Get’em Jen! You’ll do awesome, as I know you’ll speak from the heart and it will be so natural. 🙂
Great photos as always. 🙂 And love your links.
I did a Zombie Run last year just outside of Toronto – it was tough! Sprinting to pass the zombies without losing any health flags really tires you out! Also, they are a little creepy!
It’s fun though – I wouldn’t do it again, simply because I think the novelty wears off after one go, but I’m glad I did it!
Aw, so many sweet moments + yes, that modcloth skirt is freakin awesome!! Best of luck with the conference Jen you’re going to do great. I feel like you always have so much insight to share with people so just go for it! I’m just sad I’ll be missing it! 🙁 Boo!! xo
That photo of Rowan sitting on the bleachers… awww!!!
Love the photos! So fun. And enjoy the conference. You will do amazing!
lovely photos! good luck in Texas!
Jen, it was so great getting to meet you this weekend and hear your tremendously courageous talk on criticism. I’m looking at your blog for the first time ever, and it makes me wonder “how could anyone have anything bad to say about her?” You are an inspiration, and I look forward to being a regular follower!
So honored! Love to you, sweet friend.