1. Rowan is a little fish. I think she could stay in the water all day long. Ocean, pool doesn’t matter. As long as she is swimming she is in heaven.
2. Finley took her first boat ride today. The white noise of the wind, waves and motors put her right to sleep. Can you blame her though? Being on a boat is one of the most relaxing things to me. I think it’s safe to say I am my happiest when I’m on a boat. I’m now obsessed with the idea of getting a pontoon boat.
3. Kev is here!!! It was a long week away from him but he arrived on Thursday and now we start are 2 weeks here in FL together. Rowan and him had just about the sweetest little reunion at the airport. Can you hear her giggling as she runs to him?
4. Kev and I went running last night together after the kids were in bed (my mom was here to watch the girls) and it was awesome to actually get out there together and not be pushing a stroller. Although, I will admit I dragged my feet at first. So tired!
5. We bought Rowan a kite today and she was just the cutest as we went to the beach to fly it. She kept saying “Thank you daddy for buying this kite for me”. Seeing her running down the beach with kite flying over head brought one of those big ol’ mama lumps to my throat for sure.
6. Outdoor showers are the bomb diggity.
You have the sweetest family. You guys are so cute!
I also love how real you are, and how it shows in your writing. This is one of my favorite blogs for sure! Have fun in FL, I have to wait until September to finally get a family vacation! (aka our honeymoon! 😛 )
That little video brought tears to my eyes. How beautiful!
aww, that video is adorable! and that first photo… so cute!
It’s good to be on vacation together we lack half months to ours, and I want to arrive and be together 24 hours a day … The first photo Taste me much. Kisses and Happy Mondays.
That video of Kev and Rowan is the sweetest!
I feel like that first pic should be a postcard for the start of life with two children. Multi-tasking at its finest! Looks like so much fun and I am craving summer in the worst way now:)
Aw. These six things are just awesome Jen. You guys are such an inspiring couple & family! Plus, Rowan and that kite, oh man, that just put the biggest smile on my face!! Enjoy the rest of your Florida trip! xo
Hi Jen! What brand is your beach tent? I’ve been trying to find one that is tried and true. : )
I would love to know where you got that beach tent/your thoughts on it. I’m getting ready to take my one year old to the beach next month, and it’s the first time he’ll get to be out in the sand and sun. I’m looking for something to protect him during the hotter times of the day. Maybe a blog post about beach essentials for littles?
I loved that video- you can tell she was super excited. You have such a sweet family.
oh my goodness, that video! i love how she didn’t even want him to pull her hands from around his neck. so so very sweet.
That first picture is pretty darned perfect. It says so much. 🙂
Keep it forever.
love them all–looks like an awesome vacay!!
I looove the first photo :). Beautiful!
That first photo is a gem. Also my 5 year old says things are the bomb diggity all the time. Sure sign his parents are products of the 80s and 90s. Like this 6 series a lot, Jen! Happy holidaying.
that video totally choked me up. so so so precious. ps. looks like you guys are having a great time while on vacation! enjoy!
That first photo is a gem! Also my five year old says bomb diggity all the time. Proving his parents are proud products of the 80s and 90s. Loving this Six Series Jen. You should ask others to follow along and link up! Enjoy the sunshine!
Weird my first comment didn’t show so I re-wrote it and now it is up twice? Strange & also sorry!
Get a pontoon! Whether you were joking or not, this is seriously a great piece of water equipment for a long time to come!
Such a cute video! Disney is truly the happiest place on Earth.
I couldn’t agree more! I dont have kids, but I have nieces – and when we took them to Disney it was AMAZING to watch their faces light up and see how happy they were. What an awesome trip – looks like you had a great time!
Loving the first photo..a true mom multitasker! Also in the sec to last photo I see a little tent in the bad ground. I am looking for one for when I head to Hawaii wth my 6 month old any suggestions where to get one?
Adorable photos-where is your bathing suit from?
That first picture is amazing.