Since we are on vacation for the next little while, I decided to come up with a quick and easy way to look back and remember our time here. We are going to call it “6 Pictures, 6 Things”. I think the title explains it all…
1. Rowan got taken out by a wave yesterday. My sister was standing right there and just grabbed her quick but I think it traumatized Rowan (maybe my sister too). Today as we were sitting on the couch Rowan said “I don’t like the ocean because it is scary.” Ha! Poor Girl.
2. Rowan has been obsessed with singing the B-I-B-L-E song since we got here. She seriously sings it for like 20 mins straight. The song only has one verse!
3. Sitting in the sun at the beach with my girls, my Mom and my Sister is pretty dang awesome.
4. Rowan calling my cousins dog “FRANKS” when her real name is Frankie
5. Finley rolled over for the first time!
6. Being reminded daily how blessed I feel and how truly in love I am with my family.
For those that might ask:
Finley’s beach hat: Gap
Rowan’s Rash guard set: Oshkosh
Rowan’s Saltwater Sandals: Nordstrom
stay tuned for more 6 Pictures, 6 Things…
Love love love this. Now I’m heartsick for a vacation with my family!
aww Rowan’s sandals are so cute! Sounds like you girls are all having a fab time!
such a great idea! i hope you have a great time!
I had to chuckle about “Thing #2.”
My near 3 year old girl loves to sing, “Ba Ba Black Sheep,” her “ABC’s,” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” constantly. At first, I was amazed like – “What are they teacher her at Montessori school?!” Then I realized all 3 songs have the same tune. Still she is my smart cookie!
Hope you’re having a great time!
How thoughtful of beach vacation is best, that envious, I want although I still missing six weeks. She enjoys your kids. Kisses and Happy Mondays.
Ohâ€¦.looks wonderful!! And I’m so sad about the ocean tumble-_PLEASE keep getting her in the water–I’d hate for you to get over here and have her afraid of the ocean! 😉
Levi’s latest song–is Twinkle Twinkle but he really only has about two words down. I would be worried–but since he’s my 4th I think I just laugh.
He’ll catch up, eventually?:)
My family has a condo in Satellite Beach, FL. It’s such a beautiful area!
I think you’re staying down the street from me! Crazy! It’s a great part of the world to go visit!
What a great idea! Short and sweet yet can be so memorable when life is so busy. Enjoy your time away!
I love your number 6 it is so important to remember how blessed we are and its so lovely to see you so in love with your family and life
The B-I-B-L-E is on repeat in our house too! Haha! 🙂