Oh dreamy weekend outfit, I am in love with you!! I would like it to be high 70’s and to be shopping around flea markets in this outfit. Yep, that sounds pretty perfect to me.
My favorites around the internet this week:
1. I am dying over how pretty this dress is!
3. This cheery skirt in on it’s way to my front door.
4. Head over heels for this outfit from Amanda.
5. Totally doing this (although it won’t ever come out as pretty as this!) whenever there is another nursery to be made one day.
6. Remember to vote for which design will be the next Theit Camera bag! You can vote once a week.
1. So, pretty! I love how lace is ‘in’ at the moment.
2. That post! I died.
Is it wrong for me to say that I want skirt MOSTLY because it has an elastic waist. Oh lord, I need to hit the gym…or a gym….or a weight. 😉
I love that cheery skirt and ‘the best post ever’ is so stinkin cute!!
Cute outfit! I’ve never been able to pull off a denim vest without looking like a 10 year old boy – not for the flat-chested girls I suppose!
i have been eyeing those sandals for a while now! so awesome.
oh! I want that pretty little skirt that will soon be at your door! jealous.
What a cute outfit! I love the neon mixed with the neutrals!
i love this skirt!
I. Need. That. Skirt. Thanks for sharing!
this outfit is the epitome of comfortable and cool 🙂
i love all of these pieces you’ve selected, i especially love the triangle studs.
tiana of l’esthetique
oooh, how much I would want that skirt! It’s SO pretty ^^ x
I looked into getting the vest and necklace, both are sold out! People must run and buy stuff soon as you write about it.