I have been having a very hard time not making big huge online shopping carts full of spring and summer clothes. Everything is so bright and beautiful. Here are some of my most favorite items right now. Aren’t they just the cutest?
Here are some of my favorite posts from my favorite blogs this past week:
1. I know everyone has seen these photos but they are just so beautiful. I really want to try to take more picture together with Rowan instead of just of her.
2. Good golly I would like to eat this cake.
3. Seriously! The Books Elizabeth makes are unreal. So freakin’ cool!
4. This is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. Jentine looks like a million bucks!
5. A funny picture of Rowan.
6. Love these puppets. I am totally going to make some for Rowan.
7. Mmmmmmm need to eat these stat!
Love your Spring picks, in special the stripe skirt!
Oh those shoes look so good!
Those spring colours are all so bright and lovely. They make me happy too!
Such pretty colors! Love all of your finds.
Those books are fantastic – what a great find & the colors of that dress are gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend!
i LOVE that clutch!
Jen!! Thanks so much for linking to my cake. I really hope you try it…it’s INSANELY good. Much love to you & your cute little fam. xoxo Tracy