This has been a strange week. It was filled with lots of dreaming about the future and setting some lofty goals for our family in 2012, yet it also brought a kind of drought to wanting to blog. I hardly picked up the camera this week, which never happens. haha. I guess we all need a down week from the internet. How was your week?
1. Rowan has learned to count to 3. It is so cute. The Fiest 1234 song came on Pandora today and she started counting along to the song. So awesome!
2. The fact that she thinks Mickey Mouse is called “hawt Dawg” kills me. Hot Dog? This little vegetarian baby doesn’t even know what a hot dog is. Thank you Mickey Mouse Club House. haha
3. How much she loves playing with other kids. I love going to the gym for myself, but we seriously go in the mornings because she needs it. I think she gets too bored at home with just me. She just loves, loves, loves going to play there. She gets so excited when we are walking into the building. She knows she is going to play with everyone.
4. Hearing the fake laugh she does. Whenever she hears people laughing, she starts doing this fake little laugh. Like she wants to be included in whatever you are saying that is funny. She is such a ham.
1. Rowan hitting me in the face because she was mad we were leaving the park. Not fun. This one leads in to the 2nd one…
2. Being hit in the face early one morning because she wasn’t happy I needed to change her diaper. It didn’t hurt of course, but it caught me on an off morning and I ended up crying the in the bathroom for 10 mins. Kev came to my rescue and gave me 2 nights off this week. One to myself and one with some friends. What a lucky girl I am to have such a supportive husband. Getting burnt out sneaks up fast sometimes.
3. Taking a hard look at how much tv we let her watch. She really doesn’t watch a lot of tv, but I was realizing she likes it on more and more and I wanted to break that habit fast. She never sits and just watches, she is always off playing and then stoping to watch for a min and then off again playing but I was finding I was keeping it on in the morning even though she didn’t need it on. We are changing that for sure!