This child loves the bath. Any time she hears running water she starts stripping her clothes off thinking she is getting to take a bath. We’ve had to take lots of showers with her just to stop the melt down that starts happening when she realizes Mommy or Daddy are just taking a shower. Our new bath routine is pretty fun. We put on some fun music, turn the heater on in the bathroom (makes the room so cozy), fill up the tub with bubbles and dump out all her bath toys. She is in heaven. She swims around like a little fish for like an hour.
1. California Baby Products. I couldn’t recommend these more highly. We love them. They have a whole line full of products you could use.
2. Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil . Love this stuff. After the water has drained, I massage the oil into her wet skin and then towel her off. Keeps her skin from getting dry in the winter.
3. Boon Foam Bath Shapes. Bright and fun! They are a great bath toy!
4. Skip Hop Faucet Cover. Any faucet cover will do, but I think this one is cute.
5. Crayola Bathtub Crayons. These things are awesome. They don’t get all wet and mushy and they wash off so easily. Even after a few days left on the tub, they still wash off. We love drawing lots and lots of kitties in the tub.