Haha. This picture is from Thanksgiving. Rowan was deep in thought over what christmas tree to pick. Don’t you wish christmas trees stayed up all year long? I do. I love them. They add such a warm and cozy feeling each night. I love cuddling on the couch with the lights twinkling. I have been trying to soak it all up each night but December always seems to go way too fast.
Hope you guys are having a great weekend.
Here are some of my favorite things from this past week…
1. A flirty sequin skirt perfect for New Years!
2. Mmmm Bite size baked brie on a stick! No more needs to be said.
3. Megan Nielsen’s winter collection is now for sale!! Go buy lots of stuff!!
4. Ahh little Clarks for Rowan? Yes Please. We just ordered her the plum color.
5. Some Sponsor Love- say hi to Virginie, Dani & Kelsey
6. How cute is Elizabeth’s handpainted tea set? Love it!
7. Can’t wait to get this mock over the knee sock tights in the mail!
8. My absolute favorite pair of comfy pants to wear around the house! Just bought another pair. They are on sale!
9. This soup looks so hearty and delicious!
10. How cute is Hope? Haha. I love her little guest posts.