I thought I was going to have a hard time with this one. He never tells me very much. I was sure I would have to dig around to find things he would like, but I ended up having the most stuff for him out of all 3 of us. Have you ever been to Fab.com before? It is like the coolest Sale website ever (Thanks Amy!). So perfect for the design loving guy like Kev.
1. Fossil Estate Messenger: Perfect for meetings or just generally looking cool
2. Volcom Stone Cloud Beanie: Kev loves a good beanie for the winter.
3. Jessica Hische Letterpressed I: This would look awesome in Kev’s office for Iron to Iron.
4. Ben Sherman Twill Tartan Shirt: Love Ben Sherman. This shirt has such great colors in it.
5. Helveticards: Kev loves good design. Why not have some well designed play cards.
6. Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carrier: Kev loves hiking. This would be perfect to take Rowan.
7. Men’s EarthkeepersÂ® 2.0 Cupsole Moc Toe Boot: These shoes are awesome (and on sale!)
8. Books (Mere Christianity, and Doctrine): Great books by Great men!
9. BRUINS TICKETS!: We love the Bruins.
10. RayBan Original Wayfayers: Kev always borrows mine- he deserves his own.
11. New iphone 4S: We need new phones, we still have the 3Gs.
12. iMac Carrying Case: Kev has to carry his 27″ iMac around a lot. I know he really wants this.
13. Pentel Mechanical Pencil and Lead: Kev loves his mechanical pencils.
14. Ugmonk Math Problem Shirt: An awesome shirt!