I thought I was going to have a hard time with this one. He never tells me very much. I was sure I would have to dig around to find things he would like, but I ended up having the most stuff for him out of all 3 of us. Have you ever been to Fab.com before? It is like the coolest Sale website ever (Thanks Amy!). So perfect for the design loving guy like Kev.
1. Fossil Estate Messenger: Perfect for meetings or just generally looking cool
2. Volcom Stone Cloud Beanie: Kev loves a good beanie for the winter.
3. Jessica Hische Letterpressed I: This would look awesome in Kev’s office for Iron to Iron.
4. Ben Sherman Twill Tartan Shirt: Love Ben Sherman. This shirt has such great colors in it.
5. Helveticards: Kev loves good design. Why not have some well designed play cards.
6. Deuter Kid Comfort II Child Carrier: Kev loves hiking. This would be perfect to take Rowan.
7. Men’s EarthkeepersÂ® 2.0 Cupsole Moc Toe Boot: These shoes are awesome (and on sale!)
8. Books (Mere Christianity, and Doctrine): Great books by Great men!
9. BRUINS TICKETS!: We love the Bruins.
10. RayBan Original Wayfayers: Kev always borrows mine- he deserves his own.
11. New iphone 4S: We need new phones, we still have the 3Gs.
12. iMac Carrying Case: Kev has to carry his 27″ iMac around a lot. I know he really wants this.
13. Pentel Mechanical Pencil and Lead: Kev loves his mechanical pencils.
14. Ugmonk Math Problem Shirt: An awesome shirt!
awesome! I love all your wishlists. Tons of stuff on here Chris would love too!
Love your blog and this post. My husband has very similar taste.
I gotta agree with the comment above me. My boyfriend has similar taste as well! He picked really good stuff!
those are great books.
thanks for the inspiration!
This is such a cool and creative wishlist! Although my boyfriend’s taste is a little different, I think I could take some ideas for my brother’s gifts!
I always have the hardest time trying to figure out what gifts to give to guys – it’s true they never say what they like/want – but these are some great, inspired ideas! 🙂
Jen, I have a friends and family coupon for timberland, get a better deal on those boots! Good through Dec 5th.
Your wish list posts are great! I love this! Such inspiration for the giving season! =)
Do you two do stockings for eachother?
you’ve got me inspired to actually shop for Dave this year! 😉 Books are always good–and those are both good ones!
I adore the Timberland high tops, they would look amazing on Ramiro!
The Doctrine book is so good. The Driscolls are doing a series of seminars for their new book, real marriage. Has kev ever checked out The Resurgence site?
: ) i love your love for your husband
love that you included helveticards! my professor in college designed those! we have a pack that we leave displayed out on a shelf. they’re gorgeous 😀