My mom asks us for Christmas lists every year (like in October) and I never know what to tell her when she asks. So this year I have been jotting down things throughout the year, so when she did ask I’d have a few ideas for her. For fun I ended up expanding my list to more of a giant wishlist of items that I just really love right now. haha. I hope I’ve been a good girl this year!
1. Anthropologie Hardware: I really want to make a coat rack with some old wood boards.
2. PUBLIC V3– I just really love this bike!
3. Warby Parker Tenley– I need new glasses so badly!
4. Clydesrebirth Vintage Repurposed Necklace– This is so beautiful!
5. Minnetonka Kilty Suede Moccasin
6. Newsies + Darjeeling Limited Dvds
7. Janome Magnolia 7330 Sewing Machine- My sewing machine broke and I am lost with out it!
8. Leah Duncan removable pillow cover– So, so pretty!
9. Kork Ease Marlo Boot– The perfect ankle boot!
10. isa bÂ® fair isle socks– Love them!
11. Madewell Flower Lace Dress
12. Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Ice Cream Maker + Panini Press– MMMMMMmmmmmm!
13. Pendleton Camera Bag
14. UO Soft Brim Fedora– Perfect for winter.
What is on your Christmas Wishlist??
I really want a bike too! That’s such a pretty wish-list! How or what website did you use to create it?
I have that sewing machine and ice cream maker. Bought both about a year ago and both are still going strong. I’d really like some moccasins too.
Athro’s hardware is so great! I have 4 knobs just sitting in my studio, waiting to be made into a necklace rack.
Love the fedora – perfect!
I love the Anthro knobs! My husband got me some for my closet for my birthday. And I have the Janome Magnolia as well. I love it, except the button-holer is a little quirky. My cousin has another Janome and she said her button-holer is fine.
Ok, you totally NEED the ice cream maker and those boots!
Well that Madewell dress is now! Lovely!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge I’m having a giveaway…
Oh, this is a great reminder that I need to update my Christmas list 😉 Glasses need to go on my list too.
my mom makes us write lists too! honestly is a great idea, I want a sewing machine too! Hope you get many of these goodies!
Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
#9 and #11 definitely make my wish list, too! Happy Monday XO
real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
1. I just went to Anthropologie this weekend to get some ideas of stuff to look for while antiquing and got inspired by all their colorful hooks & knobs!
3. Also hit up a boutique that carries Warby-Parker so my husband could pick out a new pair as an early birthday present! So fun!
6. Two of my all-time favorites!!!
great list! we have that ice cream maker and it’s fabulous 😉
I’d like to beef up my collection of lovely old movies…Like “Wait Until Dark” and “My Fair Lady” and etc…plus I’d love a pair of cute glasses like the ones you picked out!
oh those socks are soooo uncredible cute! perfect for warm feet in boots (although they might be to beautyful to put just into boots…) xxx Anita
I’d love to see a men’s holiday gift guide. I have a few hard-to-shop-for’s on my list and need ideas for the uncle who has everything (who doesn’t cook, do house work, or yard work), cousin, co-worker, and dad.
Great list! I too would love a Public bike, but first I have to make Sydney more of a bike town…that could take awhile. 🙂
“Newsies” is one of my favorite movies of all time! I hope you get it.
Great list and totally made me thinkâ€¦We’ve gotten so kid-focused at Christmas that Dave and I rarely think of ourselves (or eachother, honestly!) We just enjoy all of the funâ€¦but now that I think about it maybe I’ll make a listâ€¦Great idea!
LOVE your Christmas list…pretty sure that Madewell dress is on mine…fingers crossed for Santa to deliver 🙂
The Other Side of Gray
I am in LOVE with the Anthro hardware as well! Got a few of their knobs and put them on a dresser recently–super cute 🙂
Great Xmas list !
Love love the Anthropologie door knobs! I hope Father Xmas brings you everything you want! 😉