Rowan and I (ok just me) made these pumpkin tea light holders last week. They are super easy. Just use old glass jars from things like pickles or jam. Paint the inside, sharpie the outside and add some wire. Instant Halloween decor. I hope you all have a great Halloween!
Here are some lovely links to share…
1. Do you remember what Kev, Rowan and I were for Halloween last year? This year we got Rowans costume from toddlerhalloweencostumes.com. We are going with a Star Wars theme tonight.
2. Love these create your own Tattoo Cards.
3. These boots are definitely on the top of my dream wish list.
4. This was the perfect Pre Halloween week outfit. Oh la la Erin!
5. Is it time to go back to Paris yet?
6. This home tour knocked my socks off!
7. Isn’t this coat the cutest?
8. This was one of my most favorite outfits from Kendi! She looks so lovely.
9. Cutest pirate birthday party! Way to go Jess!
10. I grew up in the country so having a farm to raise kiddos on would be so dreamy!