Have you checked out Closetista yet? Such a great place to find new & upcoming designers. I like this video of designer Angela Barrow. Love her use of fabric in her jewelry. Aren’t these necklaces awesome?
I hope you guys have a great weekend! I love Fridays because lots of bloggers do link round ups. I won’t lie- I LOVE THEM!! For some reason it makes me really happy to see what others have liked during the week. I feel like it is a little insight to who they are. Also, it’s a great way to find cool new things. Hope you guys don’t mind I do them too. I just like sharing!
Here are my favorites from this week!
1. The cutest Fox Tote ever!
2. Hey Friends. Could you help me over at Top Baby Blogs? I have fallen way behind. If you would be so kind, could you send a vote my way this weekend.
3. I have been thinking about The Sketchbook Project all week. I saw the video on Modcloth and I am obsessed with doing it this year! You need to sign up by next weekend.
4. I wore these boots all winter last year! I loved them so much that I think I will be ordering the same exact pair. I had the grey ones. They are the best.
5. Hot Toddys? Yes, please!! I want one right now!
6. Seeing post like this and this make me so excited for the future with Rowan. Katie and Hope are just the cutest!
7. This dress is so sweet and subtle. It’s just so pretty. Love Dahlia!
8. I loved Megan’s handmade pearl collar. How amazing is she?
9. I love these vampire teeth pumpkins. I have made a bunch around our house already. They are so funny.
10. My favorite outfit of the week belongs to Annabel. Perfection!
although i love to read them, i have never done a link roundup! i should try it 🙂 sharing is caring!
ps. i am giving away a very pretty dress this week!
Jen! You have made my day! I’m so glad you like my collar so much!! yay!!! Maybe I should send it to you to play with for a bit 🙂 hehe its soooo fun trying it with everything!
i hope you have a wonderful weekend honey!!! xoxo
So cool! My great friend Cheryl did the sketchbook project last year and hers turned out so great! Check it out: http://www.arthousecoop.com/library/159
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Hi, I just took a look at Closetista, I especially loved the Itlian Horned Pendant.
Aw, thanks for the mention, Jen! Having a daughter/best bud is really the greatest, isn’t it? <3