Hope you are having a lovely weekend. I couldn’t help but share a round up of not only my favorite links from the web, but also a round up of all Rowan’s weekly/monthly photos from her 1st year.
Favorite things from around the internet…
1. Thank you all so much for voting for us on Top Baby Blogs! You are all awesome. I promise I wont ask much more but… could you vote another time for us? (hangs head in shame)
2. Digging the colors of this skirt. So perfect for Fall!
3. I would just like to live inside Madewell all winter long please. I order way too much stuff from there. *swooon
4. How cool is this before & after? If only I could find a cool couch like that.
5. This was my FAVORITE thing I saw on the internet this week. The 60’s + cats= winning combination. So funny!!
6. I’m not one for scrapbooking but these seriously look awesome. I need to make something in these books.
7. How Amazing are these grey platforms? I would love these for Fall.
8. PUMPKIN WHOOPIE PIES WITH MAPLE CREAM CHEESE FILLING???? AMAZING!
9. I am just going to put this out there… I LOVE Danielle!
10. Oh gosh! Head over heels for these booties. It’s almost a moccasin with a heel.
That is an adorable idea. I can’t believe how big she is. xo, rv
I love Rowans roundup of pics! She is so cute
Gosh, time really travels fast, huh? I started reading your blog just before you announced you were pregnant… She’s got such a character now. It’s adorable!
Can I ask where you got the “You are my sun shine” tee? It’s so sweet & I’d love to get one…
I LOVE ROWANS PICS! Voted!
Omg what a cute post! Happy birthday and many more to little Rowan!!!
sooo cute! i think 14 is my fave. love those cheeks.
I love seeing all the pictures of Rowan together, I forgot that she used to be so tiny!
love these photos!!
ahhh i’ve been waiting for you to put Rowan’s weekly/monthly pictures up like that! so cute..
the Rowantage (just made that up…..i know i’m so lame it’s awesome) just made my heart smile on a day that it didn’t feel possible for that to happen! she is magical!
Aw I love it! Such a great idea to capture these pictures. It’s fun to see how much she’s grown.
Your little gal is supremely sweet. Seriously so cute.
Your daughter is beautiful! I love the way you put the pictures together!
And thanks for linking my Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!
Hey how did you write the month on them ?
Hey how do I write the month on the baby pictures