Happy Monday & Happy October! It’s my favorite month! I can’t wait for all things fall and halloween. As we start this new week, I just wanted to share a few pictures from the Boston Fashion Week Swap last Thursday. So fun! I got to bring my good friend Erin along with me this time. I loved having her there with me!
and the very embarrassing fashion show down a huge flight of stairs…
Here are my favorite things from the internet last week!
1. A recipe for Spiced Apple Cider. Mmmmm
2. Can’t wait for this perfect fall hat to arrive on my doorstep.
3. I want this dress. It is so darn cute. Love the rich fall color!
4. How amazing is this d.i.y teepee? Brandy did such a fantastic job!
5. This necklace is pretty darn cool if you ask me. Love the two tone colors!
6. I love these food styling pictures. They are beautiful!
7. Scalloped shorts? Yes, Please!
8. The velvet Bird launched an adorable dress line. 20% of all profits benefit my favorite charity Love 146. Check out how cute they are!!!
9. How sweet is this little pink cardigan? Rowan would look so cute in it!
10. Love these boots. They would go with everything!
All photos by Adam Towner
I’ve been reading your blog for a while and have never commented but I had to come tell you I just saw you on CNN! They were doing one of those weird “You decide what to watch next hour” votes. One of the choices was a story about bartering and they showed a clothing swap where I spotted you. It wasn’t this Boston one (you were wearing a black dress) but I am sure you know which one it was since it would probably be hard to miss CNN cameras.
Anyway, hope this isn’t too creepy! Keep up the good work!
That looks like so much fun. You always have great pictures. Have a lovely week. xo, rv
the swap looked like such a blast, its awesome how many people are involved! i love the blouse you wore to it! and the velvet birds new line is SO so cute! so excited that jessie modeled it too 🙂
It looks so overwhelming but fun! I still hope to be able to go someday
These get togethers always look like such such a great time. And that necklace is pretty fantastic!
I would need a couple of brews to calm me down from the excitment of a Swap! It sounds like so much fun to share with friends, and I love how you had a fashion show down those stairs!! Swaps are always in such different spaces! I wish they would come to Pittsburgh … And those Lulu boots are amazing and I can’t wait to see you in that bowler hat!! Have a great week, love!
Looks like fun!
You two look so cool, I adore Erin’s outfit I have to say!!
Hope you and the family have a truly great first week of October 🙂
looks like a great event!
Did you know you were on CNN?? They did quick shot of the swap at BFW and there you were 🙂
HAHA, I wish you posted the other picture of you and Erin…So good! Maybe i should post it
I love your style. I found you on top baby blogs while I was voting for a blog… Although no children, I am looking forward to reading more!!!!