Yay!! It is a birthday party weekend extravaganza!! Rowan’s birthday isn’t till the 12th, but like I said we are celebrating this Sunday (my birthday!). I am turning 29! Yikes. Kev is taking me out on a grownup, birthday dinner date tonight!! Then tomorrow my family is coming into town!! We are having another birthday dinner tomorrow night, and then all our friends are coming over on Sunday for the party!!! I am seriously so excited!! There are still lots of things to do though. We are going to be baking up a storm tomorrow! However, today I still need too…
Can you guess what our theme is?
Anyway, I wish you all a happy long weekend! Here are my favorites from sponsors and around the internet this week! (There are some great ones this week!)
2. How perfect are these Ankle Boots for fall? *Swoon
3. Everyone needs a litte glitter in their life right? I think so!
4. Congrats to ELizabeth on her Engagement! How cute is this post?
5. The New Ruche Lookbook is AUH.MAZ.ING!! Seriously! Check it out.
7. This Navy Toggle Coat is a must have for fall. So freaking cute.
9. Kind of dying over the Twenty-Seven Names Winter 2012 collection.
10. My favorite new flats!