Morning everyone! Did you have a great weekend? I sure hope so. Do you love instagram? I am addicted along with everyone else in the world. There is something so fun about capturing little moments of your day. I have also fallen in love with the blurb book for instagram. I am making one for Rowan’s birthday of all her first year pictures. So Fun! I know not everyone follows me on twitter, so here are some of my favorites from the past few weeks…
p.s. you can always see all my instagram pics (as well as others) on my tumblr!
Here are some favorites from Around the internets this past week!
1. OMGOSH! I want this homemade ice cream book so badly!!!
2. These DIY dollhouse planters are the most adorable thing ever. I can’t wait for Rowan to have a doll house!
3. A lesson in being present. Always good to keep in check.
4. I am dying over these leopard wedges and this awesome fall jacket!
5. How cute is Tieka? Answer is: Super cute. Love her band Circle Maybe!
6. The photography and styling in the new Ruche lookbook is just beautiful!!!!
7. Most adorable 1st birthday party! Lots of great ideas.
8. I told Kev I wanted a tattoo for my birthday. Florals have always been top on my list.
9. Love this wall art DIY. Easy and so cute!
10. HUGE summer sale going on over on Spotted Moth! Check it out!
Those shoes are great! I am also drooling just a bit over the iMac (it has been on my lust list for ever!).
I’ll be eager to see if you do get a tattoo!
Where did you get those shoes? They are pretty much my dream pair lol.
Did you make those bracelets? I’ve been trying to find a good tutorial online on how to make those. I love them!
Thanks for the DIY song lyric link! What a great idea!
You should get the Jenni’s ice cream book! I’m lucky enough to be from Columbus, Ohio and am sooooo proud to see her and her de-lish ice cream get some national recognition! If you are ever in Columbus…you HAVE to get Jenni’s!!!!
What kind of baby carrier is that in the picture??? It looks cozy and easy to use.