Last Tuesday, Rowan and I headed out to Newburyport for a little blogger meet up, with Indiana and her adorable family. We all had such a wonderful time. I can’t wait till the spring now for the next Texas Style Council Conference. Driving home (it was also a long drive) I was thinking of all the wonderful things that are going on and I decided to make myself a little happy list to focus on…
1. Rowan’s bigger than life personality. It cracks me up. She is seriously the biggest social butterfly. Everything takes us like a hundred times longer, because everyone has to stop and talk to her.
2. The smell of a lake in the summer time.
3. Brie on freshly baked bread (is it wrong I just ate that for breakfast with some raspberries?)
4. My friends and family. Life would not be the same without them. All I want to do all day, everyday is hang out, eat, and chat with everyone. It’s my favorite summer pastime.
5. Being overwhelmed with inspiration and just wanting to spend every second creating things.
6. They may be few and far between these days, but moments alone with Kev. I am looking forward to making some kettle corn and watching a movie tonight with him after Rowan goes to bed.
7. I know everyone loves them but I can’t get enough friendship bracelets. They are filled with so many memories. I love getting/making them with friends nowadays.
8. Clean sheets and new pillows
9. Making fresh fruit Smoothies after doing insanity.
What are your happy things lately?
p.s. did I mention Rowan loves to point?