Last Tuesday, Rowan and I headed out to Newburyport for a little blogger meet up, with Indiana and her adorable family. We all had such a wonderful time. I can’t wait till the spring now for the next Texas Style Council Conference. Driving home (it was also a long drive) I was thinking of all the wonderful things that are going on and I decided to make myself a little happy list to focus on…
1. Rowan’s bigger than life personality. It cracks me up. She is seriously the biggest social butterfly. Everything takes us like a hundred times longer, because everyone has to stop and talk to her.
2. The smell of a lake in the summer time.
3. Brie on freshly baked bread (is it wrong I just ate that for breakfast with some raspberries?)
4. My friends and family. Life would not be the same without them. All I want to do all day, everyday is hang out, eat, and chat with everyone. It’s my favorite summer pastime.
5. Being overwhelmed with inspiration and just wanting to spend every second creating things.
6. They may be few and far between these days, but moments alone with Kev. I am looking forward to making some kettle corn and watching a movie tonight with him after Rowan goes to bed.
7. I know everyone loves them but I can’t get enough friendship bracelets. They are filled with so many memories. I love getting/making them with friends nowadays.
8. Clean sheets and new pillows
9. Making fresh fruit Smoothies after doing insanity.
What are your happy things lately?
p.s. did I mention Rowan loves to point?
I am a big fan of number 8!
Aww, I love these pictures.
ha that’s so cute that she’s such an outgoing baby. it’s gonna be fun watching her grow up 🙂
anddd my happy thing right now is house sitting a friends house that has a huge pool with fancy underwater lights. perfect set up for tanning during the day and having some friends over at night.
I adore your floral skirt. Where is it from? Great pattern mixing!
Aww such cute pictures! Rowan is such a cutie! oh and I live for number 8, nothing beats the freshness of new bedding clothes!
Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries
hmmmm, love clean sheets!! love the smell of rain (even though I really get none of it in Southern California)! have a great weekend!!
what a cute little get together! i love following you on instagram and seeing all the cute pictures of rowan!
Steffys Pros and Cons
Ha, I love all the pointing photos. That one of her and uncle Adam is just too cute.
A delightful list! Thanks for sharing it with us. BTW, Rowan is adorable!
While reading your happy list, I got happy. So, I decided to borrow your idea for today’s blog post too. I hope you don’t mind! Feel free to visit….
Love your florals and stripes together! Looks like a wonderful time. Rowan is more and more adorable each day. 🙂
such a nice post!!love your blog:-)
love a nice chat with my friend on the phone in the afternoon. xo