When they reset the votes on Topbabyblog, I seriously groan out loud. I wont lie, I hate it! Every time they do it I think, I am not going to do it this time. Then I remember all the freaking awesome ladies I have meet thru doing it and how wonderful and inspiring they all are! So, once again I need your help. Will you help place us back on the map and send a vote our way. You can vote once a day. All you need to do is click the link and then click the cute owl on the left. THANK YOU x A MILLION!!!
Next week I have some super awesome themed outfit posts (think color!!) scheduled as well as Rowan’s 9 month post, an awesome Last Night’s dinner with some yummy avocado sandwiches and a little kiddo movie review.
Well, this is me signing off for a week. We are taking the Red Eye to Paris on Sunday night. I can’t wait to spend our 5th wedding anniversary hand in hand with my very best friend. (I wont be able to help uploading pictures to my twitter or tumblr all week! Follow along if you would like!)
Here are my favorites from around the internet this week!!!
1. Packing, Packing, Packing. These 2 dresses have made their way into my suitcase. Navy little sailor and Shuffleboard Sweetheart Dress!!
2. Isn’t this watercolor painting just so cute. I want to make friendship bracelets right this very second!
3. I am a sucker for handmade books! Remember the one I posted about that I made for kev? Well, Mandi shared a book she made for her husband this week that blew me away. So cool!
4. Well, Ruche has done it again. Have you seen there newest Lookbook that launched this week? So freakin’ cute. There is a ruffle bathing suit in there that is worth checking out!
5. Holy Crap I want to stay here. Look at those slides!
6. King is seriously the cutest most stylin’ little boy out there!
7. I know these pictures have been all over this week but I can’t help it. Oooh to be cool enough to attend a party like this. Jamie Beck’s pictures are just magical.
8. I love me a good birth story. Melissa is so full of love and passion. Tissues please. Congrats again my sweet friend!
9. How cute is this turban twist on Angela?
10. Hello new Boon Flair high chair welcome to our home! (Rowan loves it!)
Have a great time! I am so envious. Paris is my dream trip. One day I hope to go. It will be so romantic for you two to spend your anniversary there. No better place! :o)
Have an amazing time! Can’t wait to see pics of Paris…
You are so sweet! Thanks for the love! You and Rowan are adorable, her thigh rolls just kill me, just too cute for words.
What a fun weekly round up! Those pics of you and your baby are sooo cute!
Have an amazing trip! can’t wait to see and read all about your European adventures.
A little early, but Happy 5th Anniversary to you & Kev <3
ps. you look so pretty in these pics & Roland is such a cutie. Love both your dresses!!
pps. i would love to wear more strapless summer dresses, but i can't seem to find a strapless bra that works – any suggestions?
Voted! Enjoy your trip…already can’t wait to hear about it!
That little girl gets cuter every darn day! Her KNEES! Love them! Have a great time, lady! Can’t wait to see your pics and read your recap!
such an adorable set of photos : ) i love when rowan makes appearances.
also why do they keep resetting the votes? does the counting get messed up somehow?
I love love love your blog. I think that your style rocks. I’m getting into fashion bloggin’ myself. You should check out my pictures. http://sewnandheard.blogspot.com/
Those pictures of you guys are adorable! Just voted for you ! Love your blog!
awww, thanks for the shout out!