When they reset the votes on Topbabyblog, I seriously groan out loud. I wont lie, I hate it! Every time they do it I think, I am not going to do it this time. Then I remember all the freaking awesome ladies I have meet thru doing it and how wonderful and inspiring they all are! So, once again I need your help. Will you help place us back on the map and send a vote our way. You can vote once a day. All you need to do is click the link and then click the cute owl on the left. THANK YOU x A MILLION!!!
Next week I have some super awesome themed outfit posts (think color!!) scheduled as well as Rowan’s 9 month post, an awesome Last Night’s dinner with some yummy avocado sandwiches and a little kiddo movie review.
Well, this is me signing off for a week. We are taking the Red Eye to Paris on Sunday night. I can’t wait to spend our 5th wedding anniversary hand in hand with my very best friend. (I wont be able to help uploading pictures to my twitter or tumblr all week! Follow along if you would like!)
Here are my favorites from around the internet this week!!!
2. Isn’t this watercolor painting just so cute. I want to make friendship bracelets right this very second!
5. Holy Crap I want to stay here. Look at those slides!
6. King is seriously the cutest most stylin’ little boy out there!
7. I know these pictures have been all over this week but I can’t help it. Oooh to be cool enough to attend a party like this. Jamie Beck’s pictures are just magical.
8. I love me a good birth story. Melissa is so full of love and passion. Tissues please. Congrats again my sweet friend!
9. How cute is this turban twist on Angela?
10. Hello new Boon Flair high chair welcome to our home! (Rowan loves it!)