Yay! It’s friday again! This weekend I plan on going to ikea, running 12 miles (yay a shorter long run!), making easter eggs and easter cards, sleeping as much as I can (with a baby is that even possible?) and kissing Kev and Rowan lots. I just wanted dot share a few random photos with ya. 1. I miss being an art teacher and getting to make cool examples of the projects. Every easter season in my ceramic class we would make egg rattles. These are a few that I’ve made over the years of teaching the project. So fun glazing ceramic pieces. 2. Like my leopard nails? I am in LOVE with the Sally Hansen Nail art decals. So easy and pretty legit. So far they have stayed on for 3 days. They are chipping just a little bit but still look pretty good. Definitely add a good top coat to help make them last. 3. This is Gully she is 1 of our 2 cats. She amuses Rowan to no end. When Rowan sees her, she gets so excited that little squeaks come out of her because she doesn’t know what to do with herself.
Here are some favorites from around the interwebs and from sponsors this week…
1. Have you seen ModCloth’s new Stylebook? A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!! I have looked at it everyday this week!
2. OMGosh! I have to get these little Saddle Shoe’s for Rowan. Can you imagine how cute they would look with a little skirt!
4. I am a Kale fanatic, so I was super excited to see this yummy and healthy snack on Sometimes Sweet.
5. This girl is so cute! I don’t know her but I would like to be friends please.
6. Barley and Birch is more than just cute kids clothes. They really are making a difference in the world. I LOVE them!!
7. I love thinking about how I would style this lovely lace skirt.
8. I started making some easter cards for friends and family and I seriously love colored pencils. Over the years I have collect hundreds of Prismacolor Colored Pencils Ahhh I love them so much.
9. Would you please send a vote our way. We slip down if I don’t keep sending votes that way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
10. How good does strawberry, white balsamic and black pepper jam sound? MMMMmmm!