Happy Friday Everyone!
This is a picture of my dad and I. Cute huh? I feel like this is going to be Kev and Rowan in no time. It is funny because growing up I looked nothing like my mom. I still don’t. Everyone always thought I was my sisters friend when my mom had us all out together. My mom and 2 sisters are blue eyed, have blonde and red hair and freckles. I have brown eyes and brown hair. I look just like my Dad. Rowan is going to follow in the same footsteps. Kev and her are like the same person already. I can see it and that warms my heart to no end.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Would you do me a huge friday favor? Could you please send a vote our way. We need it. We are sinking and need quite a boost. Thank you so very much!!
Here are some of my favorite links around the interwebs and from sponsors this week…
1. Being a sale loving momma- This first link is for a crazy good sale I got emailed this morning from amazon. Britax is an awesome brand. Right now on Amazon all Britax Products
are 20% off. 20%!!! That is a huge deal. Also if you buy a Britax Strolleryou get an infant carseat, bassinet or second seat for free. Umm hello Free $200. We are going to buy a Britax for Rowan’s next stage Carseat.
2. Kev and I first saw this forever ago, but still talk about it to this day. Even this morning we were laughing over pancakes thinking about it.
3. Love this adorable handbag. I love the woven texture to it!
4. I know Rowan is a long way off from riding a bike but how cute is this Wooden Trike Bike? 1st Birthday present, maybe?
5. I am in swimsuit heaven over at Anthropologie. I want this one, this one, this one, and this one!! So freakin’ cute!
6. These floral wedges are too cute for words. Perfect for the summer with a pretty sundress!
7. Kind of in love with this sea captain print over on Spotted Moth. Wouldn’t it look great in one’s living room?
8. Have you ever been to the CreateForLess website? Ahhh I add so many things to my cart there. I love craft supplies. Whenever I make invitations for someone I buy ALL my paper from this site. It is way cheaper than Michaels or AC Moore.
9. I can not get over these tulip fields. I have to see this in real life one day!!!
10. How cute is this little vintage easter dress? I am on the hunt for a pretty one for Rowan.
So cute, you and your dad are twins!!
this post is so cute. i cant wait to have a baby with the man i love, it seems like the best thing in the whole universe! i look nothing like my family either, im the only one with blonde hair and blue eyes.. everyone else has dark hair dark eyes!
Jen, that link is so funny! I showed it to my boyfriend there and he had already seen it and now we’re both laughing really hard about it! Priceless!
Have a great weekend!
Aw, I have two kids and my first looks *just* like me and not my dark hubby. He got his clone with our second son! People ask if they are both mine all the time. I love looking into the face of my youngest and seeing my hubby all day 🙂
I love your Friday links! A lot of it goes on my Pinterest 🙂
i dont know jen, i kind of see rowan in this childhood picture of you. the chubby cheeks, the nose. lol
maybe she looks more like you than you think
Oh so cute! You and Rowan have the same cute little nose!
Oh. my. gosh. Just read the missing cat post… and I am in tears from laughing so hard. That’s AWESOME. And you’re my new hero for sharing that.
OK, that cat link needs a disclaimer “DO NOT READ WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK”. I almost peed my pants trying not to laugh while reading it … it’s hysterical!
Very cute little vintage dress! I’ve gotta make a point to put up some in my Etsy shop. They’d be so cute as little Easter dresses! Thanks for the idea!
Yay, I love friday. That pic is so sweet. You and your dad do look so much alike. Its nice that you find it heartwarming that Rowan looks like Kev. Sometimes I get bummed that Matteo looks like Anthony’s clone, looks nothing like me. He’s got my thighs though, lol. The bike is cute, I wanna make one for M. I bet your dad could make a sweet one for her.
In my boyfriend’s family both kids look just like his father, dark italians, so the irish/german mother is the odd one out. Guess who does look like her though?? When we go out all together everyone thinks we are brother and sister.
Cat site… SO FUNNY
You still have the same adorable little nose! 🙂
(Longtime reader, first time commenter I think! Absolutely adore your blog!)
Thanks for the post! You and your dad are adorable. There is nothing better than watching the man you love with your child. So precious.
Wow on the Britax sale – we have two Britax car seats. Both inherited from in-laws. Britax is not in our budget, but they are the most awesome car seats ever.
the sea captain looks like steve zissou!
those tulip fields are AMAZING!! my jaw nearly dropped. thank you for sharing!
Hope you and yours are feeling much better! Even as a baby you were styling 🙂
Without sounding like a wierdo, I totally smiled at this photo because he LOOKS like someone’s dad. And it’s such a sweet picture. 🙂
I have a question that isn’t directly related to this post… for some reason I thought you mentioned previously designed your blog yourself? And I love your blog. Or maybe your husband did, I’m not sure. Anyway, I am ready for a revamp on my blog – looking for something a new simple layout. Do you offer these services, or know someone who does?
Thanks for your help!
i just was checking my google stats and saw the crazy number of clicks i got from this post! so thank you very much!!!!