Happy Friday Everyone!
This is a picture of my dad and I. Cute huh? I feel like this is going to be Kev and Rowan in no time. It is funny because growing up I looked nothing like my mom. I still don’t. Everyone always thought I was my sisters friend when my mom had us all out together. My mom and 2 sisters are blue eyed, have blonde and red hair and freckles. I have brown eyes and brown hair. I look just like my Dad. Rowan is going to follow in the same footsteps. Kev and her are like the same person already. I can see it and that warms my heart to no end.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Here are some of my favorite links around the interwebs and from sponsors this week…
1. Being a sale loving momma- This first link is for a crazy good sale I got emailed this morning from amazon. Britax is an awesome brand. Right now on Amazon all Britax Products
are 20% off. 20%!!! That is a huge deal. Also if you buy a Britax Strolleryou get an infant carseat, bassinet or second seat for free. Umm hello Free $200. We are going to buy a Britax for Rowan’s next stage Carseat.
2. Kev and I first saw this forever ago, but still talk about it to this day. Even this morning we were laughing over pancakes thinking about it.
3. Love this adorable handbag. I love the woven texture to it!
4. I know Rowan is a long way off from riding a bike but how cute is this Wooden Trike Bike? 1st Birthday present, maybe?
6. These floral wedges are too cute for words. Perfect for the summer with a pretty sundress!
7. Kind of in love with this sea captain print over on Spotted Moth. Wouldn’t it look great in one’s living room?
8. Have you ever been to the CreateForLess website? Ahhh I add so many things to my cart there. I love craft supplies. Whenever I make invitations for someone I buy ALL my paper from this site. It is way cheaper than Michaels or AC Moore.
9. I can not get over these tulip fields. I have to see this in real life one day!!!
10. How cute is this little vintage easter dress? I am on the hunt for a pretty one for Rowan.