Hello? haha this little outfit was too cute to pass up on the clearance rack at Target. I mean for $3.50 total top and bottom, you really can’t say no. Look how stinkin’ cute it is on her. They are both sized 12m. yikes. We have a big baby on our hands.
Guess what?? Rowan says “MA” a lot now and has even started putting it together to say “Mama.” It is by far the sweet thing I have ever heard in my life. This morning we woke up to her saying it in her crib. We could hear her thru the baby monitor. Amazing!
Here are some happy & adorable friday links for you! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
1. Still on my bathing suit hunt, I am head over heels with the Rainbow Graph Two Piece from modcloth! How cute would you be on the beach with a little straw hat and big sun glasses!
2. Love reading all the Delightful Dozen’s 12 Delightful Things every Friday. Good glimpse at everyones personalities.
3. I am totally loving our Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack. Perfect for all kinds of baby accessories. We use ours everyday!
4. Love this little living room house tour. So sweet!
5. Things have been super buys lately. My favorite thing is to make some tea in the afternoon and just sit for even a few minutes and regroup. This Verbena Mint Organic tea is my favorite, favorite tea!! Mmm.
6. Remember when we annoucned we I was pregnant? Spent sometime looking at these pictures yesterday. I already feel like we look like babies compared to how much we have grown since then.
7. How adorable is this Skip Hop Hug & Hide Owl Activity Toy. I think Rowan has to have this! I know it is probably for a boy but it is just so darn cute!
8. 2 years ago Kev and I were on a train ride home playing drawing games in an urban outfitters catalog.
9. I want to bring Kev on Vacation to Paris so badly. How awesome is this hotel?
10. Ahhh. Mini Veggie Chili Pot Pies. I want one right this very instance!!!! Aimee can you please be my personal chef?