Its been a long and busy week. A good week because my mom has been here helping me with the nursery but I am exhausted. We are having a really hard time with Rowan sleeping lately. It is getting better as we get more strict with a little sleep training but it still makes for long nights. I still have to get to a 6 month post for her but there has been no time. I snapped this photo this morning as she played in her new crib. Her room is looking fantastic. Lots more to do but we are getting there. There will definitely be a nursery tour when it is all done.
I couldn’t be happier it is friday. I am looking forward to Mexican food tonight with friends and then a weekend with Kev all to myself.
Happy Weekend Everyone!
Here are a few things that have caught my eye lately from around the interwebs and from my lovely sponsors…
1. We are off to Florida in a month. I can’t wait for the beach. Isn’t this bathing suit just darling?
2. An absolutely beautiful new lookbook from Ruche. Drooling over everything!
3. Such a cute hibiscus tee for a little girl
4. Mini Nutella Cheesecakes? Umm yes please!!
5. Love the collar on this pretty dress!
6. I want to own these cute vintage glasses.
7. How awesome is this paper house mobile? I love it!
8. Erin really nailed it with this outfit. I really wish I owned this beautiful coat.