Want to see how easy it is to make your baby fresh homemade baby food? I even want to eat it! Yum!
1. Get out your Beaba Babycook. Yes. You can make food with out it but this is just so convenient. It’s a one stop shop.
2. Chop up your food. I chose to make some sweet potatoes.
3. Drop them in the steamer basket. Add your water. Turn the steamer button on.
4. Drop steamed pieces into blender. Blend together. You can blend with formula, breast milk or even just the cooking juices.
5. Eat some yourself. Mmmmm! (I am looking forward to introducing some spices later on)
6. Scoop into handy baby food containers to freeze for later feedings.
7. Done. Food for the whole week!
*song in video is a remixed version of Now by Mates of State