Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Although today is a day full of food and fun, I always like to take a moment and truly reflect on what I have to be thankful for. It’s easy to go about this busy day and forget to think about it but here are just a few things I am so thankful for…
1. Haha that there is free wifi on this plane right now. This is my first ever post, posted from the sky.
2. Kev. I am so, so thankful for him. He is my best friend and I honestly can’t imagine my life with out him. I am thankful for his sense of humor, his adventurous spirit, his passion for never settling, his desire to reach his goals and the way he loves Rowan and I. He makes my world complete.
3. I am so thankful for Rowan. I am thankful for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy and happy baby. So much can go wrong and I thank God everyday for this little healthy baby. It is something I do not take lightly. I am thankful for the love that she has brought us, for the parents she is making us into and just the joy she has brought into our life.
4. I am thankful for our life. I always feel selfish on this day when I think about times when I have thought “I wish I had that or if only I could have that.” We all live very blessed lives. So many people struggle in the world and I take for granted that I never have to think about when my next meal will be or where I will sleep tonight.
5. I am so thankful for this blog and the opportunities it has brought me and the community it has surrounded me in. I love you guys. I am so thankful for all the readers of this blog. You guys are all so encourging and I never ever get tired of reading your comments, emails and tweets. It’s a highlight everyday!
6. I am so thankful for the dear, dear friends I have made from this blog. I consider you some of my closet friends now. It’s such a small world and amazes me that I found bloggers who live so close(well some), share so much in common and are truly amazing ladies!!
7. I am thankful for my family. They are always there for us no matter what and have been there cheering us on thru every life stage we go thru. We couldn’t have done it all with out them!
8. Our church family, our church and God. I don’t know what my life would be without any of this. Sometimes I wonder why we were brought to Albany and I can’t help but think it was to meet the friends we have and to be a part of Terra Nova. It has changed us in more ways than I can count. For the first time in my life I am not thinking about the next place I want to move. I can’t imagine leaving now.
What are you most thankful for?
*these pictures were taken about 5 years ago in Niagara Falls (Canadian side of course!)