So this week my I’d Wear That post is going to be a little different. I didn’t put together one outfit I would like to wear, more just a collection of pieces from my lovely sponsors that I wish I could wear. Having no waist this summer is really a bummer when there is such cute and adorable dresses, shorts, shirts and rompers that I wish I could be wearing. I just live vicariously thru all of you and all the fashion blogs I subscribe to. As I was looking thru Ruche and Modcloth though, I was finding myself thinking that would work for fall still. The end is near my friends! I can see the light!!! I can’t wait for post baby style files… My closet is getting dusty.
1. Ready to Retro Dress $67.99
2. Cricket Match Skirt $41.99
3. The Sweetest Daisy Dress $72.99
4. Mystifying Maven Dress $79.99
5. Look on the Sunny Side Dress $87.99
6. Know-How Romper in Grace $49.99
1. Tell Me in Sweet Fragrance Sweetheart Dress by Ark & Co. $64.99
2. Hawaiian Paradise One Shoulder Top $24.99
3. Country Time Afternoon Dress in Navy $41.99
4. Dot to Dot Romper $34.99
5. You’re My Everything Sweetheart Dress $32.99
6. Fantastic Mrs. Fox Ruby Top $28.99
What are your favorites out of these items?
What are your favorite waist wearing items this summer?