4 Bell Peppers (I use orange just because they are my favorite)
1.5 cups of Instant Brown Rice
3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
3 Tbsp of Cooking Sherry
1 Tsp Vegetarian Worcestershire Sauce
1.5 Cups of Extra Firm Tofu
1/2 Cup of Dried Cranberries
1/4 Cup of Chopped Pecans
1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 Cups Tomato Sauce
3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees. In a sauce pan cook your rice according to directions on box.
2. Meanwhile core and seed peppers. Place aside.
3. In a small frying pan bring soy sauce, wine and Worcestershire sauce to a simmer. Add tofu and simmer until liquid is absorbed.
4. Combine rice, tofu, cranberries, nuts, cheese and salt and pepper in pan. Heat to melt cheese a little.
5. Pack into pepper. Place peppers in a dish they can stand up in while you place them in to oven. Cook 25-30mins.
6. While peppers are cooking- in a small sauce pan over low hear combine tomato sauce and brown sugar. Heat until hot.
7. Spoon over pepper before serving.
I also cooked a small amount of spinach for myself last night.
I see your pics on weardrobe, so I decided to visit this blog and saw this recipe and it looked delicious.
Well, i decided to give it a try and I made it this weekend!!!!!! I substituted the tofu with chicken and it was so delicious!!!!
Thanks for the fabulous recipe!!!!
pass more this way, i could use the skills!
Thanks for checking out the site! I post new recipes every tuesday so I hope you check back!!