I found this recipe the other day and I was a little skeptical that it would taste good but you know what- sprinkle it with some powdered sugar and it will do the trick if instant chocolate cake it what you are looking for. I mean half the fun is watching it come alive like a mummy thru the microwave and then eating it from a mug…
4 tablespoons cake flour (plain flour, not self-rising)
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (you can add more or less)
1 dash vanilla
1. Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug and mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
4. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla, mix again.
5. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
6. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
7. Allow to cool a little and enjoy!
Man, I love this stuff…