1. we come home in 13 days (and counting)
2. i have slept with a sweatshirt on the last 2 nights cause its cold here at night now. Well it might actually be like 70 something (i may die of hyperthermia when i come home)
3. we went to 7-11 the other night to get some hot chocolate because starbucks was closed and they are both our next door nieghbors, well i found out that that 7-11 carries non other than COFFEE CRISP BARS. crazy ???? (to those who dont know they are my favorite chocolate bar from canada. Funny thing is they say they are made in canada but instead of french and english on it like they usually have printed on them. it was english and spanish?
4. They murder mystery party is going to be one heck of a good party (that is if everynone plays there part) We made the invites last night and kev did an awesome awesome job, so far we have a confirmed list of 36 people.
5. I have found 2 radio stations that play constant christmas music which makes me very happy. They are pre-set in the car and on my alarm clock, which i like to use as background music when i serenade kev with a christmas song before i go to sleep at night. I know that my rendition of hark the herald angels sing almost brought him to tears last night cause it was so moving. haha
6. I bought a new christmas outfit to wear the pops on christmas eve!! im so excited.
7. For people who read this everyone should plan on going to ralphs dec. 23rd and maybe the 16th because we will be there and everyone should come and hang out.
8. We made something special for eric and erin for their wedding which we are sending to them soon and i just have to say that its the best thing we have ever made in the history of scaffolding journals.
9. Snowboarding season has started. it will be awesome to get to go when we are home.
10. One of the teachers told me that the parents here go crazy at christmas time with presents. ooooh baby!
i would just like to inform you that my room was 41 degrees last night while i was sleeping. i hate this house.