Let’s chat about a few random things shall we?
1. The Roots sweatshirts I got for the girls in Canada are rocking my world right now. So nostalgic!
2. I am majorly addicted to making Finley baby food at the moment.
3. I got some Bolt House Farms Peppermint Mocha today at the store and let me just say YES!
4. Mommy and Rowans date nights are awesome
5. When people can’t turn and blow their cigarette smoke in a different direction as I pass with the girls. It makes me all stabby and ragey on the inside. Yes those are real words.
6. Rowan has reverted to calling me “mama”? Not sure why but I think I like it.
7. Why are gingersnaps so good?
8. What is a rainbow loom and why are there giant displays everywhere I go?
9. Jackets, cold weather, kids and car seats make me crazy. On and off, on and off. I get why they aren’t safe in the car seat but ahh it’s so annoying when you are doing errands.
10. Shopping carts that won’t turn right. Blah.
11. 9 months is like pure magic as far as baby ages are concerned. Swoon.
12. We finally turned our heat on.
13. How do you convince your 3 year old to be anything other than a princess for halloween?
14. Kev is awesome.
15. We are hoping to plan a vacation in December but can’t decide where to go? Ideas?
16. I feel like the socks to clothes ratio in any given load of laundry is 70-30. Why are there so many socks? I think baby socks need that string attached to them like kids mittens.
17. Finley is obsessed with animals. It cracks us up.
18. I am the worst school parent. I forget something Rowan needs to bring in like once a week.
19. My 2 favorite fashion blogs will always be Kendi Everyday and What I Wore. My home girls.
20. How does one decide when they are done having kids? It seems like a question I can’t really find an answer for.
Rowan loves the remote for the camera. She will sit in front of the camera for a good 20 mins taking pictures of herself. She was in charge of all these…
Leggings: Joe Fresh