Why do holiday weekends always mean retail sales? I don’t really get it but I am not complaining either. I was pretty excited when I got the Loft email this morning about their 50% off fall items (including LOU & Grey!!!) this weekend. I may or may not just ordered some great basics to transition into fall. Here are my favorites…
I few of my other favorites from around the web…
1. Loved this post about breastfeeding. Had me crying I was laughing so hard.
3. Best cover of a song ever! Mates of State can do no wrong in my book. Love them.
4. I may not be going back to school but I am pretty obsessed with all the cute backpacks out there. Love using a backpack for a purse. So much easier! How cute are these… 1 | 2 | 3 | and of course a little girl one as well.
5. Julie is so dang cute! Loved this post. So glad they moved a little closer to us. Road trip!!
6. This tart cherry frozen yogurt is on my list of things I NEED to make before the summer is over.
7. We have been traveling a lot lately and this weekender bag from Everlane is hands down the best travel bag ever. I am head over heels in love with it. It holds so much and just looks so cool. I can’t get enough of Everlane.
8. Monica has a new site! It’s great and you should check it out and subscribe if you don’t already. So much fun, wisdom and sweetness over there.
9. I have some travel coming up this month. I am headed to San Francisco for a fun little trip and then I am speaking at the Influence Conference the end of September. I have been looking for some cute (not tOo high) heels that I could wear with jeans and not kill my feet. Love these black and leopard pair. Look pretty perfect to me!
10. Speaking of Influence Conference!!! Who’s going?? I am super exciteD but don’t know a lot of people going. Please let me know if you are going, would love to meet up! Also tickets are only on sale until the end of this weekend! Better grab one quick. It’s going to be an awesome time.
11. Nordstorms is having 40% off sale this weekend. They have great items in the kids sections. Check it out!
12. We recently bought this b&w american flag tapestry for one of our walls. I had my doubts I would like it but oh man! it’s so awesome. Totally completes our living room.