What up ladies? Did you have a great Monday? It was beautiful out today (finally after yesterday was freeeeezing) and we spent the majority of the day outside gardening. My Mom is here helping and it’s awesome. I’m so not a gardener, even though I am trying to be. I had quite the battle with a giant bush with ridiculous roots this afternoon. I have some battle wounds but I won in the end. We are trying to dig up some weird random bushes the people who lived here before planted. I like simple gardens that look nice and clean. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite finds and reads from the internet this past week.
1. Did you know Kev has a new site? It’s awesome (of course!) and he just posted a sweet logo he made a while ago. Go (I mean run) and check it out.
2. My favorite bathing suit bottoms for the town pool. I have 2. Love them.
3. Kind of swooning over this makeup bag. Love anything with constellations on it lately.
4. Are these real? I don’t know but oh man! Kev and I were laughing like crazy the other night as we read them.
6. Luke Swanson is so dang cool! So happy we can call this amazing family our friends. So thankful for them!!
7. This bold striped dress is so simple, yet so chic. I think I would wear it everyday.
8. It’s a boy! It’s a boy!! So happy for Linda and her family.
9. I wish we had a little boy in the house so I could get them this dino bone raincoat. It’s too adorable!
10. Veronika looks so beautiful in orange. Loved this outfit on her!
11. The new line from Lou & Grey for the LOFT is AMAZING. Talk about being comfy and effortlessly cool all at the sometime.
12. Vegan chocolate pie! Mmmm Mmmm. It looks delicious.
13. This hat is so perfect for summer and the beach!
14. Omgosh! These Nike sneakers for little girls kill me. KILL ME!
15. Love this new series on Danielle’s blog. Also love that her first guest was one of my favorite ladies.
16. I’ve been on a major earring kick lately. Moorea has the coolest selection around!