To say I have a coat addiction would be an understatement. Modcloth is having a 25% off sale on all their outerwear and boy! do they have some cute options.
Other favorites this week:
1. Totally bought this sweater in grey and oat. It’s like the most perfect grandpa yet still fitted cardigan (and on sale!!). Perfect to wear over slouchy tees like this. With some cute ankle boots.
2. Omgosh. How cute is Julie in this post? Wish I was able to go to Johnny Cash night with her and Chris.
3. Love this cozy Pendleton blanket! Now I just need a fireplace and some hot chocolate.
4. Lesley did such a great job on their kitchen redo. Oh man it’s 100% perfect.
5. I pretty much die over Mini Boden dresses. They are just so darn cute for baby. I would like to get this one, this one and this one for sweet little Fin. They are also having a sale this weekend. Clothes for the whole family!
6. This surprise just about knocked my socks off. Wow! What a story. Hahah. I love this family!!
7. This adorable Kate Spade dress is 40% off. It’s so dang cute. I can’t stand it.
8. I share so many of Anna’s thoughts in this post. It’s hard finding the right balance.
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!