This is the week to get crap done! Oh boy! I have a to-do list that is about a mile long. We leave Thursday night for Texas and I have a boulder size ball of anxiety in my chest about leaving Finley. That is whole other blog post though. I still need to finish (i mean write) my workshop talk for the conference. Eek! I am just so nervous it’s making me doubt everything I want to say. At least I will get to hang out with the above lovely lady all weekend! Well, I leave you with my favorite links from around the internet this past week and a bunch of phone photos that make me smile.
Let’s knock this week out of the park!
1. This oversized cardigan (sweatshirt?) looks like probably the most comfy thing ever.
2. How adorable is this Stella McCartney Kids bloomers set? And it’s on sale!
3. How cute are these pies? and only .69 cents!
4. A bright red, tweed, motorcycle jacket? Oh goodness.
5. How adorable is Linda? Love her in this pretty pink dress.
7. Tears. Tears. Tears. Loved Rachael’s birth story.
8. Love the fit and shape of this skirt. Makes me want to twirl around.
9. I’ve been wanting to do one of these zombie runs! Don’t they look like so much fun?
10. Kind of dying to get these jeans. Just need to justify the price though. So perfect for fall.
11. 2 words. This cookie!
12. My most favorite place to get jewelry! Always great prices. Look how pretty this necklace is.
13. Loved reading this little brain dump over on Sometimes Sweet.
14. I have 2 of these personalized wire necklaces. One Finley one and one Rowan one. I love them so very, very much. So delicate and beautiful!
15. Oh Goodness! I love these shoes. Cap toe shoes get me everytime!
*the most amazing stroller ever in the top picture was a gift from 4Moms.