1. Rowan is a little fish. I think she could stay in the water all day long. Ocean, pool doesn’t matter. As long as she is swimming she is in heaven.
2. Finley took her first boat ride today. The white noise of the wind, waves and motors put her right to sleep. Can you blame her though? Being on a boat is one of the most relaxing things to me. I think it’s safe to say I am my happiest when I’m on a boat. I’m now obsessed with the idea of getting a pontoon boat.
3. Kev is here!!! It was a long week away from him but he arrived on Thursday and now we start are 2 weeks here in FL together. Rowan and him had just about the sweetest little reunion at the airport. Can you hear her giggling as she runs to him?
4. Kev and I went running last night together after the kids were in bed (my mom was here to watch the girls) and it was awesome to actually get out there together and not be pushing a stroller. Although, I will admit I dragged my feet at first. So tired!
5. We bought Rowan a kite today and she was just the cutest as we went to the beach to fly it. She kept saying “Thank you daddy for buying this kite for me”. Seeing her running down the beach with kite flying over head brought one of those big ol’ mama lumps to my throat for sure.
6. Outdoor showers are the bomb diggity.