Since we are on vacation for the next little while, I decided to come up with a quick and easy way to look back and remember our time here. We are going to call it “6 Pictures, 6 Things”. I think the title explains it all…
1. Rowan got taken out by a wave yesterday. My sister was standing right there and just grabbed her quick but I think it traumatized Rowan (maybe my sister too). Today as we were sitting on the couch Rowan said “I don’t like the ocean because it is scary.” Ha! Poor Girl.
2. Rowan has been obsessed with singing the B-I-B-L-E song since we got here. She seriously sings it for like 20 mins straight. The song only has one verse!
3. Sitting in the sun at the beach with my girls, my Mom and my Sister is pretty dang awesome.
4. Rowan calling my cousins dog “FRANKS” when her real name is Frankie
5. Finley rolled over for the first time!
6. Being reminded daily how blessed I feel and how truly in love I am with my family.
stay tuned for more 6 Pictures, 6 Things…