Hope you had a great weekend. We had a busy buy wonderful weekend together. I went on my first solo run yesterday since Finley was born. Boy, it’s painful to start running again after a long time away but it felt good to feel that burn in my lungs. It was relatively mild out yesterday on the run but it seemed like all the birds that were chirping were more angry sounding then happy spring birds. It’s as if they were pissed because they flew home for spring and it’s still winter. I hear ya birds! I’m kind of obsessed with the idea of wearing anything other than boots at the moment. Here are some of my current favorites…
and here are some favorite links from this past week!
1. My favorite jeans are all on sale for $39 dollars!! Heck yeah!!
2. Yummy Mango salsa. I am pretty sure I could eat chips and salsa all day long.
3. Octopus ice cube trays? I am sorry, but that is really cool!!
4. Beautiful little town, beautiful little family!
5. Pretty much obsessed with this skirt!
6. I must make these stat! Banana Coconut Mini Bundt Cakes!
7. This Rad to the Bone Dress is the best thing ever!
8. This picture is beyond precious!
9.The most perfect casual tshirt for summer. So comfy, yet chic. (plus, 25% off orders over $125!)
10. Why do baby chicks just make everything better? So freaking cute!
11. The perfect planter for your house (and in mint green!)
12. Bri’s living room is pretty amazing!! Dying over the colors.
13. Head over heels in love with Jessica’s outfit. Pure perfection!
14. Such a pretty dress for the summertime!