Yesterday was a tease! It was warm enough to wear only a light coat and I couldn’t have been happier. It’s hard when you get that first taste of spring. It’s usually (around here anyways) followed by a rather cold day letting you know you have to wait a little longer, but it left me dreaming of warm weather clothes, going to the park and long nightly walks together as a family.
My other favorites this past week:
1. Elizabeth looking lovelier than ever
2. I am little scared to think of bathing suits 9 weeks after having a baby but this one is just so beautiful!
3. Checkerboard cake!?!?! How cool is that?
4. Love this post about drawing nearer to your man.
5. The absolute most perfect military style field jacket. On my must get list!
6. I really can’t get over how gorgeous these posts were!
7. Wouldn’t this gingham dress be so super cute for summer?
8. So excited for Danielle! Love these pregnancy posts
9. Oh, I just love anything by Lauren Moffatt and this dress is no exception.
10. I loved seeing these pictures. Happy Anniversary Lesley- that last picture is just too cute!
11. Going Crazy for sandals lately.