These shoes totally make me feel like a million bucks! They are so classic and simple, yet paired with some skinny jeans make me feel so chic (even though I have baby spit on my shoulder). Granted I’m not wearing them on my day to day with the kiddos but they are perfect for an evening out with Kev, even if its only to the coffee shop. Don’t you just love shoemint? Hello, free shipping and returns!
As I was taking these pictures, Rowan became slightly obsessed with the camera remote. She kept wanting to take turns posing and pressing the remote button. Little fashion blogger in the making. We totally didn’t even plan on sort of matching. This seems to happen a lot though. I swear I end up matching one of the girls at least twice a week. I feel like lately it’s becoming more and more apparent to me how grown up Rowan is. Here are a few things she does at the moment that I would like to rememeber forever…
1. She likes to add an “s” to the end of words. She says things like “wanna play dress ups?” “a waffle with syrups” “Let’s do makeups” It cracks me up.
2. Every time we go out the garage door to the car, she has to run out on the driveway and scream “DOGGIES!!!” at the top of her lungs. She says she has to wake them up.
3. The way she calls Finley or any baby for the matter “honey”.
4. She is always asking Finley (well she calls her Baby Finley) “You like that?” when she does something to her.
5. She is getting so good at playing by herself. I love hearing her play at her dollhouse. She usually makes her dolls recreate some scenario that has happened in real life that morning. It is super funny to over hear them talking.
6. When things are missing she likes to say it’s a “mystery”. Then she walks around the house with her hand above her eyes like she is looking/searching for it.
7. As soon as Kev walks in the door at night she goes running to him to give him the biggest hug. Then proceeds to say “play seek with me Daddy”. She loves playing hide and seek.
8. Rowan LOVES to sing. She is convinced that she knows all the words- even to songs she has never heard before. In the car no matter what is playing she will be mumbling words along with it. She does however know all the words to the yo gabba gabba cds and belts those out. Yesterday she even had hand motions going on.
9. She is obsessed with all things Princess and Cinderella.
10. Kev and her like to go back and forth yelling “sayyyy whaaaaat???” Don’t ask but it’s funny.
11. When she doesn’t want to do something she usually says “I too little” to try to get out of it. ha!
12. Just how much she loves her friends. Warms my heart.
13. How well she listens at soccer. She is in her first non parent involved class. Ahhh how is she that old?
14. How much she LOVES school. When we went on interviews the other week. I am pretty sure it was the greatest day of her life. She can not wait until the fall.
15. The way she says marshmallow, lunch, and donut.
16. She continues to be just the smartest, most passionate, brave and spirited little girl there ever was. Boy, oh boy she melts our hearts.