This week has been a good one in the blog world. I feel like I starred so many great posts. Here are some of my favorites (plus a few drool worth items)…
1. a super touching post about breastfeeding. Way to go Natalie. You are my breastfeeding hero.
3. Loving these beautiful family photos. So sweet and so full of love!
4. Mmmm Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. I would eat like a hundred!
5. Hello, cute varsity jacket! Would you like to come live in my closet?
6. Totally humbled this week by this line from Rachael’s post… “His mercies are new every morning, and my mood can be made new every hour if need be.”
7. I desperately want a full faux leather skirt. This one is pretty awesome!
8. How beautiful is this lovely couple? What a keepsake to have these photos together.
9. I love MiniBoden for kids clothes. Such great quality!
10. I love this lady! Everything about her blog makes me smile.