Every few months I find myself in a new makeup routine. It’s usually because I tried something new, really liked it and then use it over and over till I get sick of it. I like to keep things simple. Simple is fast, easy and motherhood approved.
Here are some of my current favorites…
1. Conair Instant Heat 3/4″ Curling Iron. I got a new 3/4″ curling iron and it’s the perfect size! I had a 1/2″ one which was too small and I had a 1″ one that was to big for my shorter hair after I got it cut (I am sounding very goldilocks here). This size is perfect. The conair one is cheap, works good and heats up fast.
2. Garnier Fructis: Surf Hair. I love this hair wax. I rub a very small dab in my curls after I am done curling my hair. It breaks them up a bit and makes them look just a tad bit messy. This is by far the BEST smelling product ever.
3. Burt’s Bees Natural Throat Drops. We are all sick here at our house. These are a life saver and pretty yummy too.
4. Arbonne: FC5 New Cell Scrub. The perfect face scrub to keep you feeling refreshed and clean.
5. My favorite part of my makeup routine! Rowan likes to watch as I get ready and she always wants to wear “ip-stick” too. My lovely friend Julie gave me this Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm and every morning Rowan and I put it on. I let her swipe her own little finger and put it on her lips. I put it on after I use my Joe Fresh Lip Stain of course. The cutest part? Rowan thinks it mandatory to kiss after we put it on. Love it!
6. Arbonne: FC5 Moisturizing Night CrÃ¨me. I am pretty picky about moisturizer. I don’t like it heavy and I don’t like it greasy. I LOVE this Arbonne moisturizer. It is a little bit pricey but I think it is worth it. I just use a small amount every time I get out of the shower.
7. Eye Care: I’ve been wearing only mascara and some light eyeliner lately. I really love COVERGIRL Lashblast 24 Hour Mascara. I can’t bring myself to pay a butt load for mascara and I think this does a good job for the drugstore. I also love Radiant Cosmetic eyeliner and for the perfect cat eye, Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner Pen .
8. Burt’s Bees: Mama Bee Belly Butter. Your belly gets so itchy when you are pregnant. Stupid stretching skin. I love this Belly Butter. It is perfect for after the shower or whenever really. Let’s hope it keeps the stretch marks away!