I was a lucky girl this week and got some birthday money from friends and family to spend. I am not good with gift cards or money- it burns a hole in my pocket until I spend it. Here are some of my favorite things I’d like to add to my closet/house. Isn’t that green dress so pretty? I have debated buying these boots everyday for like the last week. I want them so badly!! I’m also convinced our door going out to the garage needs this keys/phone/wallet rug.
Here are my favorites from around the web lately…
1. Jessica is looking drop dead gorgeous in this NYFW outfit!
2. I am not one who loves NYFW coverage but I do LOVE all the modcloth coverage. I look forward to it every season. I love the behind the scene videos.
3. Loving these “dear bee” letters Erin writes to her daughter. So sweet.
4. Oooh this plaid dress is so pretty for the fall.
5. Elizabeth looks so beautiful. Hands down one of my favorite outfit post of hers.
6. Love this post on Dear Baby. We have a similar motto-code word that breaks tension in our house.
7. I would love to make one of these. Mandi has the best DIY posts.
9. Such a cute family photo shoot. Love these guys
10. Are you from the Worcester area? Then make sure you head over to see Punky’s new store. Doesn’t it look amazing?